SkyVent for your roof, attic space or shed
A wind directional skylight ventilator that removes hot, moist air from roof spaces while also providing natural light into the roof space. The advantages of the SkyVent are:
– Innovative new aerodynamic design. Aesthetically pleasing on all architecture
– Fully tested at the University of Technology, Sydney to AS4740
– Complies to the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
– 100% more efficient than other skylight ventilators
– Extracts heat from the roof space, reducing cooling costs
– Reduces condensation, mould and mildew improving the effectiveness of most types of insulation
– Removes stale air and odours
– Discourages possums, termites, rats, mice and other nocturnal pests
– Allows light transmission for storage space in the attic
– Hi-Impact dome made from UV, hail resistant Bayer Makrolon Polycarbonate
– Operates Silently with NO RUNNING COSTS
Includes installation instructions for both tiled and metal deck roofs.
The SkyVent is also ideal for sheds, bringing in natural light and ventilation without the need for a power connection!